Explore investor.com's unbiased coverage of credit cards.
Find the best credit card for you
We put dozens of credit cards under the microscope to determine which offer consumers the best cashback rewards overall, factoring in U.S. consumer spending data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics as well as data on tiered rewards rates, default rewards rates, spending caps and annual fees.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Capital One Savor vs. Capital One Quicksilver Rewards
- Apple Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Wells Fargo Active Cash Card vs. Blue Cash Preferred by American Express
- Venmo Credit Card vs. PayPal Cashback Mastercard
Personal card reviews
Find the best credit card for your business
The average small business can earn more than $700 a year cashback using a business rewards credit card for typical company-related expenses. Our calculator, based on small-business expenditure data and your own actual spending, can help you find the card that will pay out the highest rewards.
- Amazon Business American Express Card vs. American Express Blue Business Cash Card
- Chase Ink Business Cash Card vs. Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card
- Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card vs. Bank of America Business Advantage Unlimited Cash Rewards
- Bank of America Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards vs. Bank of America Business Advantage Unlimited Cash Rewards
- Capital One Spark 1% Classic for Business vs. Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card by Citi
Business card reviews
Your guide to personal finance
Explore our full personal finance education hub, with thorough, practical information you can put to use right now on topics like stock market investing, retirement planning, finding a trustworthy financial advisor and more.