About Blain Reinkensmeyer
Blain Reinkensmeyer, a co-founder of investor.com and Partner at parent company Reink Media Group, believes strongly in investor.com’s mission to bring unbiased, in-depth personal finance education and guidance to all consumers. Witnessing the devastating effects of untrustworthy financial advice upon family made him particularly passionate about helping Americans find trustworthy guidance.
Blain is a leading expert on the online brokerage industry and has more than 20 years of experience trading everything from stocks and options to forex and cryptocurrency. As a founder of sister site StockBrokers.com, Blain created an original scoring rubric that has powered its highly regarded annual review of the best brokers in the U.S. since 2011.
Blain has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, and Fast Company, among other media outlets. At the young age of 22, Blain was honored as part of Crain's Detroit Business' “Top 20 in their 20s.”
As a writer, Blain is the author of The Interactive Guide to Technical Analysis. He has also authored numerous stock trading educational articles on sister site StockTrader.com, which have been read over 20 million times over the past decade.
Blain lives in Troy, Michigan, with his wife and kids. He is a technology enthusiast who loves reading, barbecuing during summer, and spending time with his family.
Some recent work by Blain
- Best Trading Platforms 2022
- Best Stock Trading Apps for 2022
- Best Free Stock Screeners
- How to Invest: A Beginner’s Guide
- Best Trading Platforms for Beginners 2022
- Fidelity Review
Blain in the media
Blain appearing on the TD Ameritrade network.
- Wall Street Journal - E*TRADE’s future is clouded by Schwab-TD Ameritrade deal
- Fast Company - How Robinhood turns stock trading into a game that it always wins
- Wall Street Journal - Investment advisers fear losing out in Schwab-TD Ameritrade deal
- TD Ameritrade Network - Young investors and the bull market
- Wall Street Journal - The race to zero commissions
- New York Times - With no frills and no commissions, Robinhood app takes on big brokerages
- LibertyTalk.fm - US dollar to rally?
- Barron's - Does your broker merit a valentine?