Yellowstone Partners Review
Yellowstone Partners, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 18 state(s) with a licensed staff of 4 advisors. Yellowstone Partners manages $230.00 million and provides investment advisory services for 530 clients (1:133 advisor/client ratio).
Yellowstone Partners requires a $0 minimum investment and charges 0.75% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 12 years
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm may receive soft-dollar benefits that could incentivize them to push trades through broker-dealers that provide advantages to the firm instead of through broker-dealers that could provide the best execution for their clients