Twin Focus Capital Partners Review
Twin Focus Capital Partners, founded in 2006, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 6 state(s) with a licensed staff of 20 advisors. Twin Focus Capital Partners manages $2.49 billion and provides investment advisory services for 78 clients (1:4 advisor/client ratio).
Twin Focus Capital Partners requires a $80,000,000 minimum investment and charges 0.50% and below (negotiable) for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 12 years
- Custodian is unknown
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark
- Firm performs side-by-side management with accounts that have differing fee structures. Investment Advisors may be incentivized to favor clients that pay higher fees over others