McLean Asset Management Corp Review
McLean Asset Management Corp, founded in 1998, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 23 state(s) with a licensed staff of 16 advisors. McLean Asset Management Corp manages $739.67 million and provides investment advisory services for 574 clients (1:36 advisor/client ratio).
McLean Asset Management Corp requires a $250,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.25% and 0.50% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Been in business 20 years
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Firm has previously been found guilty of violating investment-related regulations by a regulatory agency other than the SEC or CFTC
- A regulatory agency other than the SEC or CFTC has previously entered an order against this firm in connection with investment-related activity