Loudon Investment Management Review
Loudon Investment Management, founded in 2003, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 5 state(s) with a licensed staff of 1 advisors. Loudon Investment Management manages $159.13 million and provides investment advisory services for 74 clients (1:74 advisor/client ratio).
Loudon Investment Management requires a $500,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.20% and 1.00% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm does not have an attorney conflict
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 15 years
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio