Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge Fiduciary Advisors Review
Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge Fiduciary Advisors, founded in 1994, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 26 state(s) with a licensed staff of 11 advisors. Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge Fiduciary Advisors manages $7.23 billion and provides investment advisory services for 2,813 clients (1:256 advisor/client ratio).
Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge Fiduciary Advisors requires a $1,000,000 minimum investment and charges between 0.90% and 0.30% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- Been in business 23 years
- No disciplinary history
- Firm services over 1,000 clients
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm privately manages or owns some of the products they recommend and may be incentivized to sell those products over others to their investors
- Firm may recommend proprietary investments and products that generate larger commissions than other similar non-proprietary products
- Firm participates in soft-dollar arrangements and may be incentivized to push trades through broker-dealers that provide benefits to the firm instead of through broker-dealers that could provide the best execution for their clients