ICM Asset Management Review
ICM Asset Management, founded in 1981, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 22 state(s) with a licensed staff of 1 advisors. ICM Asset Management manages $139.04 million and provides investment advisory services for 264 clients (1:264 advisor/client ratio).
ICM Asset Management requires a $250,000 minimum investment and charges 1.10% and below (negotiable) for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Been in business 36 years
- No disciplinary history
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm does not have an attorney conflict
- Firm does not have an insurance agent conflict
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Custodian is unknown
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark