Huber Financial Review
Huber Financial, founded in 2010, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 10 state(s) with a licensed staff of 11 advisors. Huber Financial manages $1.23 billion and provides investment advisory services for 978 clients (1:89 advisor/client ratio).
Huber Financial requires a $0 minimum investment and charges between 1.00% and 0.35% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 8 years
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm actively engages in insurance sales and may be incentivized to insure clients with products that generate high sales commissions when lower cost alternatives may exist
- Firm may receive soft-dollar benefits that could incentivize them to push trades through broker-dealers that provide advantages to the firm instead of through broker-dealers that could provide the best execution for their clients