Henssler Financial Review
Henssler Financial, founded in 1990, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 14 state(s) with a licensed staff of 18 advisors. Henssler Financial manages $1.47 billion and provides investment advisory services for 904 clients (1:51 advisor/client ratio).
Henssler Financial requires a $500,000 minimum investment and charges 1.25% and below (negotiable) for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- Been in business 27 years
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark
- Firm performs side-by-side management with accounts that have differing fee structures. Investment Advisors may be incentivized to favor clients that pay higher fees over others
- Firm also practices as a law firm or is affiliated with one. When acting in this dual-capacity, advisors may be incentivized to implement plans as an attorney that would drive higher commissions for themselves as investment advisors