Eldridge Investment Advisors Review
Eldridge Investment Advisors, founded in 1992, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 5 state(s) with a licensed staff of 8 advisors. Eldridge Investment Advisors manages $401.05 million and provides investment advisory services for 582 clients (1:73 advisor/client ratio).
The annual advisory fee for management services is a maximum of 1.5% of assets under management.
- Been in business 25 years
- No disciplinary history
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm does not have an attorney conflict
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Works with a lesser-known custodian
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio