Caruso Mclean & Co Review
Caruso Mclean & Co, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 2 state(s) with a licensed staff of 5 advisors. Caruso Mclean & Co manages $175.25 million and provides investment advisory services for 104 clients (1:21 advisor/client ratio).
Caruso Mclean & Co requires a $50,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.80% and 0.75% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 13 years
- Firm is a broker-dealer or is affiliated with one and may be subject to compensation-related conflicts of interest
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted