Brandywine Global Investment Management Review
Brandywine Global Investment Management, founded in 1986, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 52 state(s) with a licensed staff of 20 advisors. Brandywine Global Investment Management manages $77.51 billion and provides investment advisory services for 1,399 clients (1:70 advisor/client ratio).
Brandywine Global Investment Management requires a $5,000,000 minimum investment and charges 1.00% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- Been in business 31 years
- No disciplinary history
- Firm services over 1,000 clients
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Custodian is unknown
- Firm is a broker-dealer and may be subject to compensation-related conflicts of interest
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark
- Firm performs side-by-side management with accounts that have differing fee structures. Investment Advisors may be incentivized to favor clients that pay higher fees over others