BBR Partners Review
BBR Partners, founded in 2000, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 24 state(s) with a licensed staff of 65 advisors. BBR Partners manages $14.20 billion and provides investment advisory services for 1,150 clients (1:18 advisor/client ratio).
BBR Partners requires a $20,000,000 minimum investment and charges 0.75% and below (negotiable) for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Firm services over 1,000 clients
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Been in business only 18 years
- Custodian is unknown
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark
- Firm performs side-by-side management with accounts that have differing fee structures. Investment Advisors may be incentivized to favor clients that pay higher fees over others