Aspiration Fund Adviser Review
Aspiration Fund Adviser, founded in 2014, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 1 state(s) with a licensed staff of 1 advisors. Aspiration Fund Adviser manages $71.20 million and provides investment advisory services for 200,000 clients (1:200000 advisor/client ratio).
Fees may vary. Please contact adviser.
- No disciplinary history
- Firm services over 1,000 clients
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Been in business only 3 years
- Custodian is unknown
- Firm is a broker-dealer or is affiliated with one and may be subject to compensation-related conflicts of interest
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio