Armor Investment Advisors Review
Armor Investment Advisors, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 1 state(s) with a licensed staff of 5 advisors. Armor Investment Advisors manages $226.44 million and provides investment advisory services for 154 clients (1:31 advisor/client ratio).
Armor Investment Advisors requires a $400,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.20% and 0.40% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 13 years
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm also practices as a law firm or is affiliated with one. When acting in this dual-capacity, advisors may be incentivized to implement plans as an attorney that would drive higher commissions for themselves as investment advisors