Aristotle Capital Management Review
Aristotle Capital Management, founded in 2001, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 40 state(s) with a licensed staff of 14 advisors. Aristotle Capital Management manages $13.73 billion and provides investment advisory services for 1,562 clients (1:112 advisor/client ratio).
The annual fee for investment advisory services ranges from 0.30% to 1.00% of AUM.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Firm services over 1,000 clients
- Firm does not have an attorney conflict
- Firm does not have an insurance agent conflict
- Been in business only 17 years
- Custodian is unknown
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm has a low advisor to client ratio
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark