Arcus Capital Partners Review
Arcus Capital Partners, founded in 2008, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 20 state(s) with a licensed staff of 5 advisors. Arcus Capital Partners manages $1.23 billion and provides investment advisory services for 227 clients (1:46 advisor/client ratio).
Arcus Capital Partners requires a $1,000,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.50% and 0.50% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm does not have an attorney conflict
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 10 years
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm accepts performance-based fees and may be incentivized to take inappropriate risks to beat their performance benchmark
- Firm performs side-by-side management with accounts that have differing fee structures. Investment Advisors may be incentivized to favor clients that pay higher fees over others