Andersen Tax Review
Andersen Tax, founded in 2003, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 51 state(s) with a licensed staff of 8 advisors. Andersen Tax manages $2.12 billion and provides investment advisory services for 309 clients (1:39 advisor/client ratio).
Andersen Tax requires a $0 minimum investment and charges between 1.00% and 0.40% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 15 years
- Custodian is unknown
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted
- Firm may receive soft-dollar benefits that could incentivize them to push trades through broker-dealers that provide advantages to the firm instead of through broker-dealers that could provide the best execution for their clients