Aldrich Wealth Review
Aldrich Wealth, founded in 2008, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 7 state(s) with a licensed staff of 19 advisors. Aldrich Wealth manages $1.20 billion and provides investment advisory services for 602 clients (1:32 advisor/client ratio).
Aldrich Wealth requires a $50,000 minimum investment and charges between 1.25% and 0.50% for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Firm has $1B or more in assets under management
- No disciplinary history
- Uses a trusted custodian
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are secure and encrypted
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Been in business only 10 years
- Firm actively engages in insurance sales and may be incentivized to over-insure investors with expensive insurance products that generate commissions for the investment advisor
- Firm participates in soft-dollar arrangements and may be incentivized to push trades through broker-dealers that provide benefits to the firm instead of through broker-dealers that could provide the best execution for their clients