Alan B. Lancz & Associates Review
Alan B. Lancz & Associates, founded in 1985, is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 4 state(s) with a licensed staff of 3 advisors. Alan B. Lancz & Associates manages $164.02 million and provides investment advisory services for 75 clients (1:25 advisor/client ratio).
Alan B. Lancz & Associates requires a $500,000 minimum investment and charges 1.00% and below (negotiable) for ongoing portfolio management services, depending on the size of the portfolio.
- Been in business 33 years
- No disciplinary history
- Firm has a high advisor to client ratio
- Firm does not accept performance-based fees
- Firm doesn’t perform side-by-side management
- Firm serves fewer than 1,000 clients
- Custodian is unknown
- Firm is a broker-dealer or is affiliated with one and may be subject to compensation-related conflicts of interest
- Firm has less than $1B in assets under management
- Communications sent to the firm’s website are not secure and encrypted